SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com
(The views and opinions expressed here are the views of the members and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Northport, AL)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sis. Kimberlee McCool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve McCool
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm    Post subject: Sis. Kimberlee McCool Reply with quote

Please remember my wife Kimberlee in prayer. She had gastric sleeve surgery yesterday. She was supposed to go home today but she is having trouble getting enough liquids in her. She is almost there but not quite so the doctor has ordered her to stay one more night. She is up walking, more than they told her to, but until she is able to drink at least 4 ounces of liquid food in an hours time they will not release her.

Thank you all for your prayers,

Bro. Steve McCool
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Sis. Kimberlee McCool Reply with quote

Steve McCool wrote:
Please remember my wife Kimberlee in prayer. She had gastric sleeve surgery yesterday. She was supposed to go home today but she is having trouble getting enough liquids in her. She is almost there but not quite so the doctor has ordered her to stay one more night. She is up walking, more than they told her to, but until she is able to drink at least 4 ounces of liquid food in an hours time they will not release her.

Thank you all for your prayers,

Bro. Steve McCool

Praise GOD for answered prayers. Is Sis.Kim doing better now?

--------------------------------
" Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need"...Hebrews 4:16
Steve McCool
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes she is. Sorry for the delay in an update. I got busy and forgot I had put this on here. According to her latest doctors visit last week, she is doing better than most after this surgery. She is still adjusting to the diet. The biggest issue is that her body seems to be not liking the change. She has bouts of constipation that can last a week or more. Which leads to mild depression. But once her body adjust to each new level of the diet it seems to straighten itself out.

Thanks for asking Bro. Jimmy and thank you all for your prayers.
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject: thiking ahead Reply with quote

Steve McCool wrote:
Yes she is. Sorry for the delay in an update. I got busy and forgot I had put this on here. According to her latest doctors visit last week, she is doing better than most after this surgery. She is still adjusting to the diet. The biggest issue is that her body seems to be not liking the change. She has bouts of constipation that can last a week or more. Which leads to mild depression. But once her body adjust to each new level of the diet it seems to straighten itself out.

Thanks for asking Bro. Jimmy and thank you all for your prayers.

Do you think Sis. Kim and you, will be able to go to the conference at Winston Salem?

--------------------------------
" Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need"...Hebrews 4:16
Steve McCool
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother Jimmy,
I'm not sure yet. I had been planning on going. But our son Jeremiah is graduating from Boot Camp the 3rd of Sept. in Fort Benning, GA. So we are planning on being there for the 1st, 2nd, and coming back on the afternoon of the 3rd. I don't see us being able to stay for the whole conference. I'm thinking we try to make it for all day on Saturday. We'll see what the Lord's permit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: