SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com
(The views and opinions expressed here are the views of the members and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Northport, AL)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bro. Steve McCool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:08 am    Post subject: Bro. Steve McCool Reply with quote

Please pray for our dear Bro. Steve. He just called me and has kidney Stones, and is in a huge amount of pain.

--------------------------------
" Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need"...Hebrews 4:16
Matthew Stepp
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:39 pm    Post subject: On the way... ... ... Reply with quote

Praying, Bro.Steve!

Fear Him!

Jeremiah 31:3- "The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."
Steve McCool
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for your prayers. The stone is still there. They are treating me with antibiotics and pain medicine. I am trying to schedule an appointment with the Urologist for today or tomorrow. I will send an update when I have one.

Praise ye the Lord!!!
Steve McCool
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Urologist will be going in and removing the stone tomorrow around 2pm.

Thank you for your prayers!

Praise ye the Lord!!!
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:40 am    Post subject: keep praying Reply with quote

Bro. Steve will update us when he feels better, but he still needs our prayers.

" Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need"...Hebrews 4:16
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:50 pm    Post subject: stone went wrong Reply with quote

Steve McCool wrote:
The Urologist will be going in and removing the stone tomorrow around 2pm.

Thank you for your prayers!

Praise ye the Lord!!!

Bro. Steve texted me and the stone went back into the kidney when the doctor was trying to remove it, so they have to go back into kidney and remove it surgically in the next few days. He needs our prayers as they do this procedure.

Steve McCool
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for your prayers. The Urologist went in again on Tuesday and blasted the stone with a laser. So it should have been flushed out by now. I had the stint removed this morning. I'm still in a lot of pain from the procedures but it is getting better. The nurse told me today that I should be mostly pain free within 24 hrs.
My manager at work has been a real blessing during all this. I could have been back to work as early as tomorrow but my manager told me to stay home till I was feeling stronger. So he told me to take off till next Tuesday( we have a federal holiday Monday).
Praising the Lord I have a job where our Paid Time Off renews at the first of the year every year. And that I have enough time in the company that this will not hurt us to bad.

Praise ye the Lord!!!
wtbryant
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news. I've had 4 stones over the years. Not fun at all. Our pastor emeritus' wife had her children natural and at home. Then, she had a kidney stone. She said she'd take childbirth any day over a kidney stone. I'll take her word for it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Matthew Stepp
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:15 am    Post subject: Virginia is COOL...! Reply with quote

God is GOOD!

Will continue praying...

Fear Him!

Jeremiah 31:3- "The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:56 pm    Post subject: ohio is cooler Reply with quote

Praise the Lord for answered prayers for you, and we will continue to pray for you. Wink

Steve McCool
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for your prayers. I am much better now. I went for a check up yesterday and the doctor says everything looks good now. I had a uric acid stone so the best preventative is I just have to drink more water from now on.
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:52 am    Post subject: another one Reply with quote

Bro. Steve had to go to ER yesterday evening, and found out he had another kidney stone. He is in a lot of pain again. Please pray for our dear Brother.

jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: another one Reply with quote

jhobbsjr wrote:
Bro. Steve had to go to ER yesterday evening, and found out he had another kidney stone. He is in a lot of pain again. Please pray for our dear Brother.

Bro.Steve was in Pa. when he had the kidney stone attack and had a 3 hr. drive to his Dr's. in Va., so please continue to pray for our dear Bro.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: