SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com
(The views and opinions expressed here are the views of the members and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Northport, AL)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sis.Bo Minney

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matthew Stepp
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:27 am    Post subject: Sis.Bo Minney Reply with quote

Bro.Mark Minney's daughter in law had a heart attack Wednesday morning. She's probably in early 50's, so she's very young for this... Brandi (her middle daughter just graduated, so she's got kids my kids age)

They put in three stents, wanted to do a fourth. Went back Thursday to try to do so, but still couldn't...

Then yesterday she took a turn for the worse and they had to go back in... That's the last I've heard... Please keep Bo and family in your prayers...

Fear Him and God bless the Minney's...

Jeremiah 31:3- "The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."
Myrtis Caudill
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my! So sorry to hear this. Praying she will be okay.
Steve McCool
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our Pastor, Brother Kelley Hinson sent me this update from Brother Mark:

"Dear Bro. Kelley,

Greetings to you in Jesus Name. Thank you so much for the prayers for Janet (we call her Bo). She had blockage in one artery, and they put three stints in it trying to get to the main blockage, but did not make it on Wednesday becasue they had worked on her too long. They went back in on Thursday and praise be to God, the blockage was gone and the artery was opened up good. The doctor said he had never seen anything like that happen before. I told him "Praise God!" He said he welcomes all the help he can get. She came home yesterday and seems to be doing well. They live 400 miles north of us, so it took some time for me to get back to you.

I do hope you are doing well. I think of you often and the blessings I received from you preaching. God bless you and thanks again. We cannot thank God enough for all His kindness and goodness to us.

By Grace Alone,

bro mark"
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Sis.Bo Minney Reply with quote

Matthew Stepp wrote:
Bro.Mark Minney's daughter in law had a heart attack Wednesday morning. She's probably in early 50's, so she's very young for this... Brandi (her middle daughter just graduated, so she's got kids my kids age)

They put in three stents, wanted to do a fourth. Went back Thursday to try to do so, but still couldn't...

Then yesterday she took a turn for the worse and they had to go back in... That's the last I've heard... Please keep Bo and family in your prayers...

Fear Him and God bless the Minney's...

Praise the LORD for being the showing his mercy to this daughter-in-law of Bro. Minney. Been praying for all the Minneys.

--------------------------------
" Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need"...Hebrews 4:16
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: