SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com
(The views and opinions expressed here are the views of the members and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Northport, AL)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Felllowship Meeting at King's Addition Baptist 12-07-13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Felllowship Meeting at King's Addition Baptist 12-07-13 Reply with quote

We invite anyone and everyone that can come and fellowship with us saturday evening, the 7th of December at 7:00 pm.

Preacher will be:

Elder John (Pete) Horn
Pastor:
Johnstown Missionary Baptist Church
Coal Grove, Oh.

Come hear this great man of GOD as he opens the word for us.

Refreshments will be served by the ladies of the church in the fellowship hall behind the church following the services. Wink

--------------------------------
" Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need"...Hebrews 4:16

Last edited by jhobbsjr on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: announcement.... Reply with quote

We are very sad to say, we had to cancel services tonight ( Because of the ice storms and bad weather ), but are thinking that we will be able to reschedule for next saturday the 14th.

Please watch for new postings on the matter, but most assuredly, it should be next week, I will get it posted when the service will be, ASAP.

" Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need"...Hebrews 4:16
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: update..... Reply with quote

The december fellowship will be moved Jan. 04, 2014. Then we will announce the Febuary fellowship speaker. Wink

jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:31 pm    Post subject: cancelled..... Reply with quote

The services had to be cancelled again, because of weather and a furnace , which hope to get it fixed in next few days, when the storm passes by. Please pray for Brother Pete, and us.

Matthew Stepp
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:02 pm    Post subject: Lightning strikes twice... Reply with quote

I don't think it's meant for Bro.Pete to preach for you all, Jimmy!

Sad for missing hearing him preach again...

At least I was able to have breakfast with him & Bro.Tommy and wives on Thursday... Also two of Bro.Pete's granddaughters just about ate IHOP out of pancakes...!

Give us an update on February when you get the lowdown, bro...

Fear Him!

Jeremiah 31:3- "The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: Lightning strikes twice... Reply with quote

Matthew Stepp wrote:
I don't think it's meant for Bro.Pete to preach for you all, Jimmy!

Sad for missing hearing him preach again...

At least I was able to have breakfast with him & Bro.Tommy and wives on Thursday... Also two of Bro.Pete's granddaughters just about ate IHOP out of pancakes...!

Give us an update on February when you get the lowdown, bro...

Fear Him!

Bro. Pete is scheduled to preach for the February 01, 2014, fellowship meeting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: