SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com
(The views and opinions expressed here are the views of the members and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Northport, AL)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

September issues of Baptists For Liberty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> News of Interest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoannaWorks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: September issues of Baptists For Liberty Reply with quote

I missed the dead line for August so we published two issues this month;
Part I
http://baptistsforliberty.weebly.com/1/post/2013/09/issue-11-september-2013-part-i.html
Part II http://baptistsforliberty.weebly.com/1/post/2013/09/issue-12-september-part-ii2013.html

Part I we took a look at "Equality" since it is such a hot topic word, and Part II we looked at God's sovereignty & human accountability.

God bless.
"Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people." Proverbs 14:34
wtbryant
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joanna,

The quality of your monthly paper has gotten better and better. It really looks great!

And the reading isn't so bad either!

Keep up the good work.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
JoannaWorks

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Bro. Todd. I'm still spotting mistakes in lay out and some how I typed "Crust" instead of "Christ" when I typed up dad's track for this last issue. Sad Of all things to mess up. Embarassed

This month marks Baptists For Liberty's one year anniversary, I am thankful the Lord has allowed me to keep going despite ruff patches, and hope He enables me to keep improving and bless others through this newsletter.
Thank you all who've let me publish your articles & sermons so far and I hope to publish articles from more of you in the future.

The month of October we're going to focus on the value of life; Christ's work on the cross, suicide, abortion, population control and Lord willing much much more. If you have any thoughts/articles on this subject please send me a message!

Thank you dear Brothers & Sisters.
"Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people." Proverbs 14:34
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> News of Interest All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: