SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com
(The views and opinions expressed here are the views of the members and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Northport, AL)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fred Minks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve McCool
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:15 am    Post subject: Fred Minks Reply with quote

I got this message from one of the members of Grace Missionary Baptist Church in Hazard, KY. Brother Fred Minks is the former Pastor there and until recently has been an active member there. Bro. Fred is the brother of Brother Oscar Mink. I believe he is about 93 years old now. I will try to call Brother Fred's family today and get more information.
Brother Steve McCool

"I would like to ask you to pray for Brother Fred. He has been very sick as of late, and he goes to the doctor today, and he feels it is serious. Not sure what it was, but it was something to do with his leg and foot. He may end up in the hospital."
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: Fred Minks Reply with quote

Steve McCool wrote:
I got this message from one of the members of Grace Missionary Baptist Church in Hazard, KY. Brother Fred Minks is the former Pastor there and until recently has been an active member there. Bro. Fred is the brother of Brother Oscar Mink. I believe he is about 93 years old now. I will try to call Brother Fred's family today and get more information.
Brother Steve McCool

"I would like to ask you to pray for Brother Fred. He has been very sick as of late, and he goes to the doctor today, and he feels it is serious. Not sure what it was, but it was something to do with his leg and foot. He may end up in the hospital."

We have been praying for the Mink's. Do you have an update on Bro. Fred?

--------------------------------
" Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need"...Hebrews 4:16
Steve McCool
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No update yet Brother Jimmy. I have sent messages to his daughter. She normally replies fairly quickly to my messages. But nothing so far. I sent a message this morning to the church member who first contacted me. I should hear from him today.
Steve McCool
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was finally able to get a hold of Bro. Fred's daughter Brenda today. Bro. Fred lives with Brenda and so she was at the hospital with him and I could not get a hold of her before today.

Sister Brenda Minks said her dad Brother Fred Minks was in the hospital for two days. He had cellulitis on one of his legs. The doctor started him on some heavy antibiotics. They also found that his kidney function was at 20%. After the two day stay in the hospital he was doing much better and the doctor sent him home. Sister Brenda said Brother Fred was much better today and able to rest well at home.

Sister Brenda Minks said to thank everyone for your prayers for Brother Fred.

Bro. Steve McCool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: