SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com
(The views and opinions expressed here are the views of the members and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Northport, AL)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dan Hawkins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Myrtis Caudill
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Dan Hawkins Reply with quote

Please pray for Dan Hawkins (Sister Darlene Hawkins (Ralph) Yesterday he lost almost everything due to a fire in his apartment complex. The whole complex burned down leaving 13 families without homes. He was able to save his laptop, phone and a couple of outfits but that is all. He had heat exhaustion and was taken to the hospital but is okay now. He will have to find a place to live and replace everything else. He did not have renters insurance. He lives in Oklahoma. It is 105 degrees there. The Red Cross is suppose to talk to the families today about what they can do to help. Please pray for him and the others during this difficult time. Of course Darlene is worried esp. since he lives so far away, she feels like she can't do anything to help him.
Matthew Stepp
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: God bless Sis.Darlene...! Reply with quote

Wow... Reality check!

We certainly NEED the LORD to watch over us every second of the day! How many blessings we take for granted behind His Hedge of Protection...

Certainly God will provide the Grace necessary, and if he needs some help financially, please let us know...

James 2:15-18 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

Fear Him!

Jeremiah 31:3- "The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: