SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com
(The views and opinions expressed here are the views of the members and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Northport, AL)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jerri Western

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wtbryant
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Jerri Western Reply with quote

I have a co-worker whose husband has just been moved to Hospice. He is in the final stage of cancer. His name is Jerome Western.

My co-worker is Jerri. She's a God fearing lady who bears the fruits of a Christian. But still, she is losing her husband and certainly needs prayer.

I would appreciate you taking a moment to pray for this kind lady.

Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Myrtis Caudill
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will pray for her Bro. Todd. It's a difficult time but the Lord does give comfort and peace through these trials. He knows our inner groanings and what our heart is feeling.
wtbryant
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Sister. I spoke with her earlier today. She seems at peace with it all. I'm not saying she isn't hurting inside. But, she's trusting the Lord's timing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: