SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com
(The views and opinions expressed here are the views of the members and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Northport, AL)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Infanticide and/or "After Birth" Abortion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> News of Interest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JasonShults
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Infanticide and/or "After Birth" Abortion Reply with quote

I don't even know what to say ... here's a link to a peer reviewed article in the Journal of Medical Ethics:

http://jme.bmj.com/content/early/2012/03/01/medethics-2011-100411.full
wtbryant
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I preached on this subject a few weeks back and entitled my sermon, "Infanticide".

Killing another human at any time after conception is the same thing. People will certainly oppose this procedure and they absolutely should. It shows you just how far abortion will eventually lead us. Couple this with state run or national run healthcare and it will be even worse.

Is America really the best country in the world?? Perhaps the best to live in. But we are as sinful as any country on the planet.

http://www.sovereigngrace.net/audio-sermons/infanticide
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
JoannaWorks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen Bro. Todd. Thanks for the link Bro. Shults.
"Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people." Proverbs 14:34
Matthew Stepp
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Jeremiah 13:17 was my text Reply with quote

wtbryant wrote:
I preached on this subject a few weeks back and entitled my sermon, "Infanticide".

Dear Bro.Todd,

I just wanted to thank you so much for preaching this sermon and posting the link... It made me weep like I should every day the abomination continues... It also enabled me to preach it at Big Creek again...

Powerful, Powerful message... We need to weep for our country...

May God Bless America with Repentance...

Jeremiah 31:3- "The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."
wtbryant
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: Jeremiah 13:17 was my text Reply with quote

Matthew Stepp wrote:
wtbryant wrote:

Dear Bro.Todd,

I just wanted to thank you so much for preaching this sermon and posting the link... It made me weep like I should every day the abomination continues... It also enabled me to preach it at Big Creek again...

Powerful, Powerful message... We need to weep for our country...

May God Bless America with Repentance...

You're welcome, Brother. I fear we have almost forgotten this horrific practice is going on daily around us. The longer sin hangs around, the more callous we become of it.

Thanks for the encouragement!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> News of Interest All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: