SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com
(The views and opinions expressed here are the views of the members and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Northport, AL)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This forum is for everyone registered

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wtbryant
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: This forum is for everyone registered Reply with quote

So far, the forum has been great. I do want everybody to understand that everybody who is registered has the ability and right to post. Many of you are signing in (apparently just to read), but, you don't post anything. Several questions have been posted (especially in the Scriptural discussion category) that deserve an answer. Don't feel like this forum is just for me, or, just for preachers. Please, by all means, contribute. Sign in, hit "post reply", and go for it.

Thanks for everybody who has registered and taken part so far. We are quite pleased with the progress this forum has made in a week. 53 registerd users and almost 100 posts.

God bless.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
wtbryant
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me ask a favor of everybody. We're quickly adding information on the site and will, at some point, be out of room and will need to prune some of the older articles. In order to put that off as long as possible, please don't hit the "quote" option just to respond to the original thread post OR the last post. That said, if you need to use the "quote" option to point out something specific, that's great...that's what it's for. However, let's try not to be in the habit of quoting every time we post. It simply takes up unnecessary space.

Thanks folks and thanks for making this forum a success. I hope it continues to be a blessing to everybody here. I just wish we had even more people taking part.

God bless.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jeff Short
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this mean that Bro. Matthew and I are going to be restricted on the length of our posts? Sad
Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness. ~ Ps 119:36
Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practice wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties. ~ Ps 141:4
wtbryant
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha....how nice of you to mention Brother Matthew. No...just the quoting doesn't need to be used unnecessarily.

Thanks.
Matthew Stepp
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: HEY! Reply with quote

Jeff Short wrote:
Does this mean that Bro. Matthew and I are going to be restricted on the length of our posts? Sad

Hey, I resemble that remark...!

Jeremiah 31:3- "The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: