SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com
(The views and opinions expressed here are the views of the members and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Northport, AL)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please pray for my father

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:08 pm    Post subject: Please pray for my father Reply with quote

Please pray for my father. He had a fall recently, and is very unstable as he stands.

--------------------------------
" Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need"...Hebrews 4:16
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:31 pm    Post subject: please continue to pray Reply with quote

My father has to stay another day in the hospital, because he is having chest pains and they are testing it out. He had a stress test a little while ago, and we don't have the results yet, but as soon as I get them, I will let you know. Please continue to pray for him.

" Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need"...Hebrews 4:16
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:41 pm    Post subject: home from the Reply with quote

My father came home today from the hospital. He is still weak, so please continue to pray for dad.

Matthew Stepp
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:15 pm    Post subject: Our Dads need prayers Reply with quote

Praise God for answered prayers!

We will keep praying for continued gaining of strength...

btw, my Dad is coming home from the skilled nursing facility in the morning! Praise our LORD! Please pray for him and Mom during this time of transition and the continuing struggle Dad has to become more independent, once again...

Fear God!

Jeremiah 31:3- "The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Our Dads need prayers Reply with quote

Matthew Stepp wrote:
Praise God for answered prayers!

We will keep praying for continued gaining of strength...

btw, my Dad is coming home from the skilled nursing facility in the morning! Praise our LORD! Please pray for him and Mom during this time of transition and the continuing struggle Dad has to become more independent, once again...

Fear God!

Praise the LORD for our answered for the return home of your father. We will continue to pray for your mom and him as they re-adjust.

jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:40 pm    Post subject: more problems... Reply with quote

My father had a mild heart attack Monday, and had surgery, to put a stent in where the blockage was. He withstood the surgery ok, but is still very weak and unstable from the whole ordeal. They want him to go through physical therapy, but have no rooms at the hospital for that, so they are trying to get him into a skilled nursing facility for 7 to 14 days yet. Please pray for my father.

jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:21 am    Post subject: dad is in re-hab Reply with quote

Thank you all for your prayers for my father, as he had a heart attck, and then had to have surgery to open the blocked artery. It was pretty much a success, and he is now in a skilled nursing P/T- O/T facility, for 7-14 days. He appears to be stronger, so we still covet your prayers as he does his therapy.

jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:52 pm    Post subject: please continue to Reply with quote

Please continue to pray for my father as he forgets so many things, and it is a great burden on him.

jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject: and our church Reply with quote

My father is unable to pastor as many know, and we have called Bro. Sidders to come preach, the 17th and 18th of this month in view of a call. Please pray the LORD'S will in the whole situation.

wtbryant
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying time! Prayers God is in it!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:28 pm    Post subject: was a good time Reply with quote

Bro. Sidders brought some very great messages, now we are waiting for the LORD'S guidance in all the matters, as he is as well:-)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: