SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com
(The views and opinions expressed here are the views of the members and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Northport, AL)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

March 2014 issue of Baptists For Liberty,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> News of Interest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoannaWorks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:27 pm    Post subject: March 2014 issue of Baptists For Liberty, Reply with quote

I thought I had posted this already but it appears that I didn't.

Monthly Verse: “For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might show my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth." - Romans 9:17

& Bonus verses: 1 Timothy 2:1-3 “I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;”

The Focus for March was Authority.

Sermon: “Witchcraft in the Churches” by Bro. Dr. Manuel J. Seymour, Sr., Forum: “Why Do Evil Men Rule? ”
Historical Marker: “Studies in Esther Part 2” By Bro. Jeff Short,
“What Would Jesus Do?” by Bro. Dr. Manuel J. Seymour, Sr.,
“Why Go?” by Bro. David M. Green,
Point Of View: Bro. Craft Missionary to Mexico
“Remind the Brethren” by Bro. Stephen McCool, Sr,
Labor In Love: part VI,
“Devotion: He shall Choose Our Inheritance for Us” by Bro. Jeff Short, & “Every Knee Shall Bow” by Bro. Wm. Doyal Thomas.

http://baptistsforliberty.weebly.com/1/post/2014/03/issue-18-march-20141.html

And Sis. Regina Duncan reviewed the book "From the Palmer Raids to the Patriot Act: A History of the Fight for Free Speech in America" by Christopher Finan
http://baptistsforliberty.weebly.com/2/post/2014/03/from-the-palmer-raids-to-the-patriot-act-a-history-of-the-fight-for-free-speech-in-america.html
"Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people." Proverbs 14:34
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> News of Interest All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: