SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com
(The views and opinions expressed here are the views of the members and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Northport, AL)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

September West Jefferson, Ohio Mission Report

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Mission Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matthew Stepp
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: September West Jefferson, Ohio Mission Report Reply with quote

Dear Church: October 7, 2013

We send you greetings from the mission here at West Jefferson in the Name of our One true God and Father and His Son Jesus Christ who paid the ultimate price for our sins. May this letter find you be blessed of Him.

We are sorry for the lateness of this report but our Dad had a mild heart attack Monday and had to be taken to the ER. It has been very hectic around here and being the first of the month I have a ton of things to do. My mom is not coping well because of her illnesses. Im glad my one sister was able to come up from Florida and give us a hand. Our Dad just turned 92 the 25th so it was a little more difficult to treat him. But praise the Lord he was able to come home yesterday and is doing better. I am his POA and caregiver and these events will put more responsibility on me.

We want to first thank the anonymous monies that were sent for September in the amount of $1,000.00. We truly feel blessed that the Lord has given the desire and the resources to those who have sent this amount to add to our Building Fund.

We were able to get seven pews for the work here at no charge to us! And we thank Brother Matthew and others for bringing them up to the mission. Also we thank those who were instrumental in passing the word along to us about them.

We have been having a man from Beirut, Lebanon that seems to be showing some interest in what we believe. He said he is saved and was saved in a Baptist Church in Beirut. He has been over here for about five years and has found employment in West Jefferson. He speaks fairly good English and French, plus his own language. He is a very pleasant man and has stayed to eat and fellowship with us as well as staying for the afternoon service. We gave him some material to read and well see what he has to say about it this Sunday if he has read any of it or not.

We will be going to Big Creek B.C. Wednesday to preach and fellowship with the people there. Pray for us, we have a lot on our plate right now and my wife and I have been discussing how we can give some things up and still make it financially, the Park mainly, it is very frustrating to manage it and do the work we want to do for the Lord (write mainly), and have time for each other as well. We are making progress but it takes time to pay some things down, but the Lord is good.

The Financial Report is as follows, God Bless!

Love in Christ Jesus,
Roger D. Reed

Jeremiah 31:3- "The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Mission Reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: