SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com
(The views and opinions expressed here are the views of the members and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Northport, AL)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Special Edition of the Voice in the Wilderness released!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matthew Stepp
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Special Edition of the Voice in the Wilderness released! Reply with quote

The special edition of the Voice is out for the month of June. It has been sent to every US Senator and US Representative, every state Governor and the White House. Every WVa Senator and Delegate on the local level will be receiving the paper the next three months, also.

Bro.Mark Minney, as editor was convicted and encouraged by several local churches to do what we can to prick the Elected Representatives of the people of the United States of America with the Truth concerning the direction they are leading our Beloved Country...

Please pray that they will not discard these papers, but read them and that God will use the Truth to His Glory and Honor...

May God revive our Nation!

If you are not receiving the "Voice" and also the Berea Baptist Banner, please subscribe to both as soon as possible and support them with your prayers and finances...

Voice in the Wilderness
1430 Briery Lick Rd
Rosedale, WVa 26636

Subscription rate is $3 a year.

Email address is: dessiebaptist@hughes.net

Berea Baptist Banner
PO Box 39
Mantachie, MS 38855

One year subscription- $6
Two year - $10
Five year - $24

Or subscribe online at www.bereabaptistchurch.org

Email address is: bbchurch@nexband.com

Jeremiah 31:3- "The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."
Matthew Stepp
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: More articles and writers... Reply with quote

Second Special edition is out!

More GREAT articles on Patriotism, Liberty and the Hope of Jesus Christ for our Nation and the World...

LORD bless your reading!

Fear Him!

Jeremiah 31:3- "The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."
Matthew Stepp
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Must Read! Reply with quote

One captivating article in the current issue is from the editor, Pastor Mark Minney...

I'd be shaking in my boots, if I were President Obama after reading that article! Which I hope he did, as that's the purpose of these special issues... One copy was sent to the President and each congressman and senator...

May God bless...!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: