SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com
(The views and opinions expressed here are the views of the members and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Northport, AL)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brother Kelley Hinson and Family

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve McCool
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:47 am    Post subject: Brother Kelley Hinson and Family Reply with quote

I just got word that Brother Kelley Hinson's grandson, Kelley Lee Castleberry, passed away early this morning. Brother Hinson is the Pastor of Landmark Soveriegn Grace Baptist Church in Fort Worth, TX where my wife and I were members before moving our membership to Kings Addition Baptist Church.
Please remember the family in prayer. Brother Kelley Lee was 35 years old and had been sick most of his live. Brother Hinson and his wife had raised Brother Kelley Lee in their home and he was still living with them. I don't know any more details than that just that they think he may have had a stroke late last night and was Care Flighted to the hospital. It sounds like things went down hill from there.

Thank you for tour prayers,

Brother Stsve McCool
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: Brother Kelley Hinson and Family Reply with quote

Steve McCool wrote:
I just got word that Brother Kelley Hinson's grandson, Kelley Lee Castleberry, passed away early this morning. Brother Hinson is the Pastor of Landmark Soveriegn Grace Baptist Church in Fort Worth, TX where my wife and I were members before moving our membership to Kings Addition Baptist Church.
Please remember the family in prayer. Brother Kelley Lee was 35 years old and had been sick most of his live. Brother Hinson and his wife had raised Brother Kelley Lee in their home and he was still living with them. I don't know any more details than that just that they think he may have had a stroke late last night and was Care Flighted to the hospital. It sounds like things went down hill from there.

Thank you for tour prayers,

Brother Stsve McCool

Bro. Steve we have been praying for the whole Hinson family.

--------------------------------
" Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need"...Hebrews 4:16
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: