SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com
(The views and opinions expressed here are the views of the members and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Northport, AL)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prayer Request
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andy Proctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear you all are coming out of the woods, and will continue to pray that you will be out of the woods soon Smile
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.
2 Corinthians 13:14
Steve McCool
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife and daughter are in New Hampshire with her parents. They have been there almost two weeks now and are planning on staying till the week before Memorial day.
Her dad was doing better for the most part but here is the report they got today:
"We got to some bad news today. Daddy will not get a leg for a month in a half to two months. The water blister in the incision is refusing to heal. He is deeply discouraged as are Mom and I. Janna doesn't understand and that's understandable to me but the rest of us are in disbelief and heartbroken for Daddy.
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: praying...... Reply with quote

Steve McCool wrote:
My wife and daughter are in New Hampshire with her parents. They have been there almost two weeks now and are planning on staying till the week before Memorial day.
Her dad was doing better for the most part but here is the report they got today:
"We got to some bad news today. Daddy will not get a leg for a month in a half to two months. The water blister in the incision is refusing to heal. He is deeply discouraged as are Mom and I. Janna doesn't understand and that's understandable to me but the rest of us are in disbelief and heartbroken for Daddy.

Bro. Steve I am praying for your wife's dad, and that he will heal him quickly and give Sis. Kim a relief she needs, as it has been a long road for you all being so far away. Also, am praying for you that the LORD will se fit to answer all the petitions you have offered up to him in relation to your next few months, and safe return home for Sis. Kim.

--------------------------------
" Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need"...Hebrews 4:16
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: