SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com
(The views and opinions expressed here are the views of the members and do not necessarily reflect the view of the Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Northport, AL)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bro.Tom Hysell's surgery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matthew Stepp
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Bro.Tom Hysell's surgery Reply with quote

Bro.Tom Hysell's surgery went well... Should be home by now... Thanks for all those praying this past month. It's been a bad time for appendectomies, it seems...

Praise Him!

Jeremiah 31:3- "The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."
jhobbsjr
Forum Fixture

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Bro.Tom Hysell's surgery Reply with quote

Matthew Stepp wrote:
Bro.Tom Hysell's surgery went well... Should be home by now... Thanks for all those praying this past month. It's been a bad time for appendectomies, it seems...

Praise Him!

Praise the LORD for answering the prayers for Bro. Tom. I hope all the appendectomies are able to make it to the conference.It appears they all are going to be able to make it. We are looking forward to everyone's sermons.

--------------------------------
" Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need"...Hebrews 4:16
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SovereignGraceBaptistForum.com Forum Index -> Prayer Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: